We’d Love to Hear From You, Get In Touch With Us!
Coast to Country Lettings & Property Management have established a reputation for a professional and personal approach to residential lettings and property management. Our expertise focuses on locations in and around Seaford, Eastbourne, Nehaven, Peacehaven, Saltdean, Brighton & Hove and Lewes.
Coast to Country Lettings & Property Management are dedicated to providing a high quality service and want to ensure we maintain this at all times. If you feel we have not offered a first class service or if you have any questions or concerns you should, in the first instance, please visit our office or contact us by telephone and we will do our best to resolve any matter you raise immediately. If you are unable to resolve the situation verbally and wish to make a complaint, you can do so at any time by referring the matter in writing or by email. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days and a formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 14 working days. If you feel your complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction you should refer the matter to the Property Redress Scheme within 6 months of your last communication at:
Kingmaker House, Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ Email: email@example.com 020 8275 7131
OUT OF HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICE ADVICE TO OUR TENANTS
An out of hour’s service is available in the event of an emergency. Faults are classified as either routine or emergency. Routine repairs should be reported to our office for attention during normal office hours.
Definition of an Emergency that may require immediate attention: Where lives or health are at risk or there is serious risk to the property.
The following problems are examples of the type of situation that would be considered to be an emergency:
- total loss of electric power;
- unsafe, broken or missing electrical fitting (not simply defective) comprising a dangerous fault that is immediately life threatening;
- total loss of gas supply or gas leak on the property side of the meter;
- blocked, damaged or defective flue to an open fire or gas appliance;
- loss of heating or hot water (in particular those with medical conditions, tenants aged over 60 or those with young children)
- blocked toilet pan if only one in house, soil stack or blocked foul drain;
- leak from a water supply pipe, heating pipe, tank or cistern;
REPAIR NOTICE TO TENANTS
Please note that you must not authorise any repairs to the property or incur any unauthorised expenses without contacting our recommended contractor in the first instance. The cost of any work authorised by you or someone acting on your behalf conducted without our agreement may not be reimbursed, and especially in instances where the event is not considered to be an emergency. Please note that we accept no responsibility for any problems that may occur doing self-help repairs.
Please be careful when calling out our engineers out of hours or over public holiday periods. If the repair is not deemed as an emergency you as the tenant will be liable for any emergency call out charges.
Contact numbers in the event of an emergency:
- Leave It To Me Property Services on 01273 612 342 or 07778 103611 (plumbing, heating/hot water, gas)
- Interserve Electrical on 07968 826 056 (electrical emergencies)
- Smell gas? Please call the National Grid as a matter of urgency 0800 111 999
- Power cut? Please check your fuse box first ( to make sure it hasn’t tripped), otherwise call UK Power Networks on 0800 783 8866 or 0333 202 2023 (from a mobile phone)
- 999 for Police, Ambulance or Fire Service
No guarantee can be given for response times of local contractors. Sometimes delays are unavoidable due to availability and the time of year.